Thursday, January 8, 2009

One or two I made before Christmas

Here are one or two cards I made out of some rub ons and using Cute companions rubber stamps, The blue snowman and polar bear cards are the large rub on stickers, very basic but the kids liked them.
With the cute companions card I printed out the background from the cd, used a quickie glue pen and added crystal glitter here and there then out came my rocker block and I stamped the image using my very dry stazon pad, to finish it I used some very cheap water colour pencils to paint the snow people, mounted them on 3d pads and hey presto. I do have one here using the mice from the range as soon as I get a photo sorted I will add it.

4 comments:

Sam Woodruff said...

VERY VERY CUTE! Love them.

Crafting Queen said...

adorable cards. thanks for the comment on my blog. trying to rest.

Carol said...

They're cute

Sooo pleased to see you blogging again and hope the meds. kick in really soon
TC
:)

Phree said...

Cute cards, and the cute companions background works really will with the images.